An invaluable free training for the whole family
ARE YOU READY? BE YOUR OWN HERO, SAVE YOURSELF!
You Will Learn:
- Emergency preparedness, specifically for persons with disabilities;
- What you need to do to get ready; and
- What you need to include in your personal emergency supply kits.
The Training Will:
- Help you develop plans immediately;
- Connect you with agencies in the community during the Community Resource Fair; and
- Start you with your very own Emergency Go Kit specific to your needs.
When: Saturday, September 16, 2017 8:00am – 5pm
Where: El Paso County Office of Emergency Management Training Room
3755 Mark Dabling Blvd., Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Go online to: https://goo.gl/0tDmFA
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-315-1284