The Southeast Armed Services YMCA is offering military service members (E1-E5 ranks: Active Duty, National Guard, Reserve and Spouses) 50% off vouchers for their children to participate in a full week of Summer Day Camp program at any of their participating YMCA of the Pikes Peak Region locations. Priority will be given to children of deployed service members.
For more information on this junior enlisted discount voucher program, please email Drew Aquino, Military Outreach Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by any participating YMCA Branch.
Certain restrictions apply and limited quantities.
SUMMER DAY CAMP 2018 LOCATIONS:
– Briargate YMCA http://www.ppymca.org/
– Downtown YMCA http://www.ppymca.org/
– Garden Ranch YMCA http://www.ppymca.org/
– Meridian Ranch Recreation Center http://www.ppymca.org/
– Southeast YMCA http://www.ppymca.org/
– Tri-Lakes YMCA http://www.ppymca.org/
– Westside Community Center
*Camp in Monument will be at the Tri-Lakes YMCA http://www.ppymca.org/
Please reach out to Drew Aquino with questions/comments.
Military Outreach Director | MBA | Y-MTBL YMCA of the Pikes Peak Region Southeast Family Armed Services Center
2190 Jet Wing Dr. | Colorado Springs | CO | 80916
719-622-3567 |email@example.com | www.ppymca.org