Research shows that continuing education improves health outcomes. The Armed Forces Health Surveillance Branch, in collaboration with Defense Health Agency’s, J7, Continuing Education Program Office, now offers free monthly CE/CME credits, including AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(tm) to health professionals through its peer-reviewed journal, Medical Surveillance Monthly Report (MSMR).
Earn continuing education credits in three easy steps:
1. Register at Health.mil/MSMRCE (You will only need to register once)
2. Access and read the CE/CME approved MSMR article after registration
3. Complete the posttest questions
MSMR CE/CME Program benefits include:
* Free, online access to military-relevant content 24/7
* A central platform for obtaining and maintaining CE/CME credits
* Information pertinent to healthcare interventions as well as military planning and policy
To subscribe to MSMR or for more information and registration details, visit Health.mil/MSMRCE.