POC: Velma Williams, Ph.D., HSP-P
Psychologist Program Manager/Local Recovery Coordinator
VA ECHCS – PFC Floyd K. Lindstrom Outpatient Clinic
3141 Centennial Blvd,
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Office: (719) 227-4703
Mobile: (719) 216-9729
The Department of Veterans Affairs Eastern Colorado Health Care System is committed to advancing these partnerships and will be hosting a day-long Summit Conference to further that vision on Wednesday August 29, 2018 8:00-4:00 at the Penrose House in Colorado Springs.
This sixth annual Mental Health Community Summit is named Bridges to Wellness.Community organizations, VA providers, and Veterans and their families for plenary sessions, break-out discussions, and poster presentations highlighting the best methods and resources for promoting Veteran Mental Health.
Whole Health topics will structure the content of this Summit:
- Suicide Prevention: Executive Order
- Military and Veteran Culture:introduction to understanding Veteran culture and resources for additional education.
- Creative Arts/Alternative Therapies to treating Trauma Survivors
- CHOICE/Fee Basis Programs
- Whole Health – Personal Health Inventory
To better learn about the robust array of community resources and allies for Veterans, we welcome community partner presentations.