Military Program Recruiter
Req# 287382BR – Henderson, CO
$60k plus DOE
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or other business related major 2-3 years of experience in a fast-paced recruitment environment that required interviewing and sourcing
• Ability to engage in natural verbal interaction with applicants/candidates
• Ability to follow up with applicants/candidates in a timely manner
• Able to walk into unfamiliar environments and adjust rapidly to the setting
• Attention to detail
• Customer service focused
• Multi-tasking individual who uses project management skills to accomplish goals
• Must react to changing business needs
• Solid and proven computer skill set (knowledge of MS Office is preferred)
• Works and communicates effectively with all levels of the company
• Exciting and rewarding career with a growth-oriented company.
• Industry leader offers the opportunity for training, development, and advancement.
• Highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including a generous vacation program.