Empowering Independence: Your Life Your Way Discover Goodwill has been serving Southern & Western Colorado since 1963, helping individuals achieve greater independence. Like you, we are deeply invested in the success and well-being of our community. To continue that commitment, we are introducing a series of informational workshops with topics designed to help seniors live Your Life, Your Way.
informational workshops with topics designed to help seniors live Your Life, Your Way.
WHEN: Wednesday, October 24, 2018 – 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. Light refreshments will be served
• What Direct Primary Care is
• The advantages of Direct Primary Care vs. the familiar insurance provider
• How to develop strength, improved bone density, better posture and balance
• How to have less joint and back pain with no injections and no medications
• How good dental health affects the rest of your overall health
• And much, much more
WHERE: Discover Goodwill: 1460 Garden of the Gods Road, Colorado Springs CO 80907
RSVP: RSVP by October 23 to Kristin Amundson as seating is limited:
719-635-0616 or email@example.com
This session is informational—no sales promotion will be included.