For more info: Wing App–> Calendar–>
USO Trivia Night Live – Thursday nights through July 30
COL Scott Sherman promotion to BG – June 6
USO For the Forces Virtual 5/10K – June 6-7
140 MDG Change of Command – June 7
140 MSG Change of Command – June 7
140 LRS Change of Command – June 7
140 FSS Change of Command – June 7
138 SPCS Change of Command – June 13
233 SG Change of Command – June 14
VIRTUAL RESOURCES PRESENTED BY TEAM BUCKLEY
Day-of reminders posted on COANG Resiliency Facebook page
Buckley Connects: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register
Close Quarters Relationships – Tuesdays at 1000 through June 23
Leadership Breakroom – Thursdays at 1900 through June 25
Night Owls – Thursdays at 2200 through June 25
Young Military Professionals (E1-E4) – Wednesdays at 1600 through June 24
Working from Home with school-age children – Mondays at 1000 through June 22
Working from Home with toddlers (ages 1-4) – Fridays at 1300 through June 26
NPSP: call 720-930-1355 for online meeting details
Expectant Moms Virtual Support Group – 1st & 4th Tuesdays at 1300
Buckley AFB Chapel: via Buckley AFB Chapel Facebook
Catholic Mass Facebook Live – Sundays at 0900 through July 26
Protestant Worship Service Facebook Live – Sundays at 1055 through July 26
***Protestant Bible Study on Zoom, details posted on Facebook*** – Wednesdays at 2000 through June 29
NEWER- ANNOUNCEMENTS: MORE DETAILS IN THE APP!
Wing App–> Announcements–>
Summer camp in planning starting approximately June 15
Air Force Photo Contest:
Between July 1-31 submit up to 2 photos in theme of “we are family”
Colorado Pride Books Ready for Pickup:
Pick up your own book, wear your mask, maintain 6-ft distance in line at TMO woodshop
MORE- EMPLOYMENT RESOURCES
For more info: Wing App –> Jobs & Career Resources –>
Virtual Polygraph-Only Hiring Event – June 9
Recruit Military/DAV Colorado Springs Virtual Career Fair – June 9
MVEE Virtual Career Fair – now through June 12
How to Navigate a Virtual Career Fair – multiple webinar dates to choose from!
VA Transition Assistance
Free Career Training Webinars
MORE- HOW TO’S FOR QUICK REFERENCE
Wing App –> Helpful Resources –> How To’s
-Check in online for DEERS
-Find out if you’re eligible for a DoD or Unit Award
-Read and understand your Point Credit Summary
-EPR Writing Guide
-Access myPers Mobile via Android or Apple
NEW & MORE- LINKS TO HUNDREDS OF TOOLS, RESOURCES & ARTICLES FOR YOUR HEALTH & WELLNESS:
Wing App –> Resiliency –>
More tools/resources/articles in nearly every section!
-For Women Military & Vets
PT ASSESSMENTS SUSPENDED UNTIL 1 OCT
Read all about it HERE!
And for more PT-related information: Wing app –> Resiliency –> Physical Resiliency
Wing App –> COVID-19 RESOURCES –>
Tools and resources specific to COVID-19
-Info for Technicians on T32 orders
NEW- PHASED REOPENING OF BUCKLEY AFB
Due to recent continuous decrease in COVID-19 cases in the surrounding local area, Buckley AFB will transition into the first phase of recovery actions. The installation commander has authorized no more 25 percent of non-mission essential personnel return to duty while still emphasizing maximum use of telework. All personnel will continue to be required to practice social distancing, good hygiene and appropriate mask wear. In addition to currently offered base services, the following services will be available on or shortly after June 1:
-Barber Shop will open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
-Exchange Optometrist will open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
-Food Trucks outside of the BX will be available for carry out only.
Mission Support Functions
- Crested Butte Child Development Center will support children of non-mission essential personnel, effective June 8. Childcare will be available to those working that duty day. Parents must schedule in advance with Child Development Center and will be charged the daily rate. Children of mission essential personnel will continue using A-Basin Child Development Center.
- Information, Tickets and Travel and Outdoor Recreation will be open Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Please call 720-847-6100 for more information.
- FamCamp applications will be taken by Outdoor Recreation and approved on a case-by-case basis. Priority will be given to members PCSing in/out of Buckley.
- Fitness Center will be open to military service members only (Active Duty, Guard and Reserve) from Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Workouts will be limited to one hour and only 50 patrons will be allowed at one time. Locker rooms, restrooms, and water fountains will not be available for use. Additionally, only the front main entrance will be accessible, and masks must be worn at all times.
- Leadership Development Center will be open as needed to meet mission requirements.
- Panther Den will be open Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. for breakfast and lunch for carry out only.
- Youth Program Summer Camp will be open for dependents of mission essential personnel only and limited to eight children. More details to follow. Open Recreation remains closed.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Tuesday – Sunday: 9 – 10 a.m. (Mission & Service Essential Personnel Only and their family)
Tuesday – Sunday: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. (All Customers)
The commissary has implemented 100% ID check at the door and you must have valid credentials to enter. Additionally, the commissary has limited the number of guests allowed in the facility. Please be advised that once the facility meets that limit, you will be required to stand outside while maintaining social distancing requirements.
Monday – Saturday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The Exchange has implemented 100% ID check at the door and you must have valid credentials to enter. Additionally, it is limiting the number of guests allowed in the facility. Please be advised that once the facility meets that limit, you will be required to stand outside while maintaining social distancing requirements.
Exchange Food Court
Monday – Saturday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Child Development Center/Youth Center
Crested Butte Child Development Center will support children of non-mission essential personnel, effective 8 June 2020. Childcare will be available to those working that duty day. Parents must schedule in advance with Child Development Center and will be charged the daily rate. Children of mission essential personnel will continue using A-Basin child Development Center.
Medical Group Services
The 460th Medical Group is still at minimal staffing due to COVID-19 precautions, however; they are still offering most services. Please see below:
Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
100% initial telephone appointments are available for all non-emergent medical/health issues. Face-to-face appointments are available on a case by case basis after speaking with your provider.
Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
If you have an emergency, please call 911
Tuesday – Friday: 9 – 10 a.m. for mission essential personnel and their dependents only.
Tuesday – Friday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. for all other beneficiaries.
• Access Note: The Pharmacy is still not open for walk-ins. It is open for drive-thru traffic only.
Team Buckley is taking this precaution in efforts to reduce face-to-face interactions to prevent the transmission of COVID-19 on Buckley AFB and other respiratory viruses, protect pharmaceutical recipients and preserve healthcare system functioning.
For information about receiving prescriptions by mail or at alternate pharmacies please see https://www.tricare.mil/CoveredServices/Pharmacy.
Laboratory, Immunizations & Radiology
Not open for walk-ins. Appointments available only on a case-by-case basis, as requested by your 460th MDG provider.
Currently seeing active-duty members for urgent needs on a case-by-case basis.
• Access Note: Please call 720-847-6092 from 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday to speak with a technician. If no one is able to answer, please leave a detailed message and ensure you leave your full name and phone number where you can be reached.
For dental administrative needs to include retirement and separation exams or paperwork, please contact 720-295-8498 and leave a message.
• For true dental emergencies ONLY (eg. swelling, bleeding that does not stop on its own, acute trauma and extreme dental pain), please contact 720-413-5875.
For muscle/joint issues, please set up an appointment with your Primary Care Manager. Telephone consultations with Physical Therapy may be available on case-by-case situation.
• Access note: Please call 720-846-9355 from 7 a.m. – 4 p.m. Mon-Fri for an appointment with your PCM or supporting provider. Please note that for follow-up communication with the physical therapist, you must have a Secure Message account set up (www.tricareonline.com).
Telephone appointments for weight management and/or nutritional/diet consultations are available.
• Access note: Please call 720-847-9355 from 7 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday-Friday for an appointment.
Wellness and Body Mass Composition tests are temporarily closed during this time.
Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (pastoral counseling and prayers).
Please call 720-847-4631 to make an appointment to meet with any of the Chaplains during normal hours of operations. Otherwise, contact a Chaplain via the Command Post at 720-847-4600 after duty hours and on weekends and holidays.