October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month
Need Help? Know Someone Who Does?
Resources for Assistance
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- Love Is Respect National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline
- Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network’s (RAINN) National Sexual Assault Hotline
- 800-656-HOPE (4673)
- rainn.orgto chat one-on-one with a trained RAINN support specialist, any time 24/7
- National Resource Center on Domestic Violence (NRCDV)
- A comprehensive source of information for on domestic violence.
- The National Sexual Violence Resource Center (NSVRC)
- For information, resources, and research on all aspects of sexual violence prevention and intervention.
Leave A Comment