United Concordia is pleased to announce that we will offer quarterly webinar training opportunities on the benefits of the ADDP for remote active duty service members (ADSMs). These webinars will provide current program administrators and eligible remote ADSMs with an opportunity to learn about eligibility, obtaining private sector care and other pertinent information. Use one of the following options to receive training:
• View the Remote Webinar Schedule to see available webinar dates and times. Follow the instructions on the page to register for the webinar you wish to attend. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and is limited due to system capacity.
• If your firewall prohibits you from accessing virtual webinars, contact your Government Relations Liaison to request assistance accessing the webinar slides and to receive the dial-in number.
• If you are unable to attend a scheduled webinar, you can request an additional webinar by completing the online Education and Training Request Form on the Government/Program Administrators Portal: www.addp-ucci.com
• 7th link on left-Request Education or Training
• Select “I agree”
• Select training requirement
o Webinar, training materials, onsite visit or other
Please share this information with the remote ADSMs under your leadership. Additionally, please visit the ADDP website at www.addp-ucci.com, as other relevant program information is continually updated.